We just updated our BitBucket repository with the source code of the demos and supporting drivers, libraries and designs that we showed at the Seattle Mini Maker Faire a few weeks ago, including:
- ‘Nwazet image gallery’ demo reading images from a generic SD card
- ‘Nwazet Touch Display module‘ demo
- ‘Temperature and fan control’ demo using the Nwazet relay and the Adafruit Max6675 thermocouple amp.
- ‘RGB LED display Marquee’ demo
- ‘RGB Pixel Art’ painting demo using the RGB LED display
- ‘Capture the Dot’ game demo using Sharp IR distance sensors and the RGB LED display
- ‘RGB LED display showcase’ demo
- Nwazet Adafruit Max6675 Thermocouple amplifier C# driver
- Nwazet RGB LED Display driver for the Adafruit LPD8806
- Nwazet Joystick module STM8S C driver
- Nwazet Joystick module Eagle schematics / board layout
- Nwazet Joystick module C# driver
- Nwazet SerialLib message handler
We hope that you will find this code fun and useful in getting started building real applications with Netduino Go! today: with a little bit of creativity, it is easy to adapt a wide variety of existing hardware components for integration with Netduino Go!
No need to wait: just jump in and start building and integrating🙂
-Fabien & Bertrand.
Video walkthrough of the demos